1. It is illegal to die in the House of Parliaments
2. In Minnesota, you cannot hang a man’s underwear and a woman’s underwear on the same clothing line.
3. At least every 5th song on Canadian radio must be by a Canadian citizen
4. In Indonesia, if you are caught masturbating, the punishment is decapitation
5. It is not illegal to attempt to escape from Denmark prisons. If you are caught, you are returned with no punishment.
6. It is illegal to detonate a nuclear device in California–the fine is $500.
7. It is an act of treason to place a stamp with a British monarch upside down
8. Ohio state law says it is illegal to get a fish drunk
9. In Alberta, Canada, released criminals are entitled to a gun and a horse to ride off on.
10. In Burma, you must obtain government permission to access the Internet, or risk a 15 year prison sentence.
11. In France, it is illegal to name your pig Napoleon.
12. In Iowa, it is illegal to kiss for more than 5 minutes.
13. Any dead whale on a British coast legally and automatically belongs to the King and Queen
14. It is illegal to conceal a weapon if it is more than 6 feet (1.8 meters) in Kentucky
15. A pregnant women in the UK can legally urinate anywhere she wants